Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meet: Matthew Shewfelt- Piano Man

"Hi my name is Matthew and I'm a recent graduate from UCSC, where i majored in music theory.  I play guitar and piano, and I compose music for both.  I like loads of different kinds of music, and I'm especially interested in movie scores.  This is the second project I've worked on with LNM, and I'm really excited for this play because I just love working with this crew.  They're so much fun!"



You may have seen Matthew's face around LNM! before, he composed and performed all of the incredible music for our production of Woyzeck and he is an avid Arty Party attendee. He is going to be playing live piano accompaniment for the songs in our Hollywood Fringe Festival production of Making Love Over There. We adore Matthew, and we think you will too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment